We are delighted to announce that we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our conveyancing team, based in our Ilminster Office.
Roles & Responsibilities
This is a full time roll.
As a Conveyancing Assistant your role will be interesting and varied and will primarily consist of the following:
- Assisting our residential and commercial property solicitors
- Progressing Sales & Purchases on a variety of property transactions
- Liaising with new and existing clients in person, by phone, email & letter.
- Maintaining an accurate record of case progress on our Case Management System
Knowledge Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the Conveyancing process
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Preferably some experience of using a case management system
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
We are keen to support you in learning and in your career development.
The ideal applicant will have a genuine interest in learning and acquiring both the skills and knowledge required to deliver excellent client service.
- WPA NHS top-up benefit
- 4x Death in service benefit
- 4 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays
- Continued professional development & training
- Salary negotiable, dependent upon experience
Don’t loose out on this opportunity
Email our office manager, Jill Pugh, with your CV.