An enthusiastic self-starter, preferably degree educated, with a good sense of humour is required to support the Practice Manager. This is a full-time position in our Taunton office.
• Ability to manage time and to prioritise workloads effectively
• Reliable, methodical, efficient, proactive and resilient
• Ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of people
• Ability to respond positively and effectively to staff
• Great attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Has a can-do attitude
• I.T proficient
• Assist the practice manager
• Develop and improve processes and people
• Administration duties and record keeping
• Adhoc projects e.g. recruitment/marketing
• Assist with event planning
• HR administration
• Advertising/marketing and sponsorship duties as required
Training and development is available for the right candidate. Competitive salary offered.
Broomhead & Saul is committed to promoting equality, diversity and to provide an inclusive and supportive environment.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to Rosie Coles at email@example.com.