This department is headed by Andrew Lewis, whose profound knowledge in this field is second to none and whose tact and consideration, coupled with his meticulous attention to detail, makes him very popular with our clients. He is supported by a very able team, some of whom received their training under him.
Our probate services
Our legal team at Broomhead & Saul possess expertise in all aspects of Probate, including the Administration of an Estate, including the following matters:
- Identification and preservation of all the assets within an estate
- Arranging for a valuation of assets to take place
- Organising all tax arrangements including inheritance tax
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate (when someone dies leaving a Will which appoints executors)
- Obtaining a Grant of Administration in cases where no Will has been made
- Preparing the estate accounts
- Ensuring all beneficiaries of the Will receive their distribution of the Estate
How much does it cost?
This will depend on what you require us to do for you and how complex your estate is. See our Probate and Estates Pricing page for more details. We will always provide you with a no obligation estimate of the likely costs and where the amount of work involved is predictable, we may even be able to provide you with a fixed fee quotation. If we encounter any significant changes of circumstance that might increase or reduce the actual costs involved, we will inform you of this.
Savings can also be achieved by working in partnership with our clients, where our clients have the time and inclination. We are dedicated to providing value for money.
Brooomhead & Saul assess every case individually to offer the best price possible. We do not based our charges on a percentage of the estate. With a large estate this deliver a considerable saving to you.
To make an appointment to discuss your needs, please contact:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org