We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for someone to assist our residential / commercial conveyancing team at our Ilminster office.
This is a full time post.
As a Conveyancing Assistant the role will be and interesting and varied one.
Your duties will primarily consist of the following:
- Assisting our residential and commercial property solicitors
- Progressing Sales & Purchases on a variety of property transactions
- Liaising with new and existing clients in person, by phone, email & letter.
- Maintaining an accurate record of case progress on our Case Management System
Knowledge Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the Conveyancing process
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Preferably some experience of using a case management system
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
We are keen to support you in learning and in your career development.
The ideal applicant will have a genuine interest in learning and acquiring both the skills and knowledge required to deliver excellent client service.